The Brits and the Aussies will never agree whether marmite or vegemite is the superior product, we have beef with the Americans over what constitutes proper bacon and now we have the British/Finnish equivalent of egg mayonnaise vs munavoi.
For the sake of international relations I will remain firmly on the fence.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs cooled
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g butter at room temperature (3.5oz / 0.4 cups / 1 stick)
- 15g chives chopped (0.5oz / 0.5 cups)
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER PORTION
- Calories | 158
- Fat | 16g
Serves | 6 portions (you don't need much!)
Prep Time | 5 minutes
Cooking Time | 10 minutes
- Finely chop the eggs and sprinkle on the salt.
- Stir in the butter and herbs and stir until smooth
Based on a recipe found at www.valio.fi