This is a homemade chocolate for cheats. I do not make the marshmallow filling myself, it comes from a jar ... if I wanted to I could but I made nine different types of chocolates for this years Christmas box so I'm allowed to throw a sly quick one in there. That's my excuse anyway. Of course walnut are readily available everywhere in the UK, but the ones used here are from Cosmin's grandparent's garden so they're extra special.
- 200g milk chocolate
- 75g white chocolate
- 4-5 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 20 walnut halves
Optional to decorate
- Edible gold glitter spray
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER PORTION
- Calories | 116
- Fat | 7.9g
Serves | 20 pieces
Prep Time | 15 minutes (plus 1 hour to set)
Cooking Time | approximately 1 minute
- Grate the milk chocolate, heat in the microwave for ten seconds and stir, repeat until fully melted. Spoon into chocolate moulds (or icecube trays if you don't have any), using the back of a spoon to coat the sides. Leave to set at room temperature.
- Spoon in the marshmallow fluff.
- Grate the white chocolate, heat in the microwave for ten seconds and stir, repeat until fully melted. Spread over the moulds to seal the chocolates. Leave to set at room temperature.
- Turn out of the moulds and top each chocolate with a walnut half, and edible gold glitter spray.